Self-acceptance and Weight IssuesIt is with great sadness that we have to anounce that Crystal Alchemy no longer ship Essences outside of South Africa. The local laws have become so strict with regards to shipping of liquids and even homeopathic pillules. Parcels are simply returned and don't even leave South Africa. The only other way to get essences to our international clients is with a courier service, but unfortunately this is too expensive for most people. If you would like to try the courier route, contact us directly and we'll see what we can do.
This essence promotes emotional support, forgiveness, courage, trust and honesty. On a physical level it stimulates the entire digestive system including the liver, gallbladder, pituitary glad and thyroid gland, helping your metabolism, digestion and also improving your sense of taste. This essence will allow your body to crave healthy food and exercise.
The crystals used in this essence are:
- Imperial Topaz — Acts like a battery and recharges physically, strengthening faith and optimism. Assists in recognising your own abilities and instills drive. Assists in overcoming limitations. Regenerates cellular structures. Treats the liver, gallbladder and endocrine glands.
- Blue Topaz — Assist in living according to your own aspirations. Balances the thyroid and metabolism.
- Carnelian — Restores vitality and motivation. Stimulates metabolism. Improves the absorption of vitamins and minerals and ensures a good supply of blood to organs and tissues.
- Danburite — A very powerful healing stone. Strong detoxifying action. Treats the liver and gallbladder. Balances weight and metabolism. Aids muscular and motor function.
- Aquamarine — Stone of courage. Overcomes jugementalism and encourages taking responsibility for oneself. Harmonises thyroid and pituitary, regulating hormones and growth. General tonic effect.
- Amber — Powerful healer and cleanser. Brings stability to life. Brings balance and patience and encourages disassimilating. Imbues the body with vitality.
- Petrified Wood — Stone of transformation. Induces a feeling of security and of giving solid basis, standing firmly — physically and emotionally.